Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dear Anonymous

I think you'd be missed if you stop commenting. My readers are in many parts of the world where they are not as free as we are to comment on anything. As for the rest, maybe they read to understand, to consider other opinions -- mine and now yours. Deb'h is always there, but she seems to like quick answers instead of long ones. But, she's loyal and I feel sure she finds you interesting.
I'm going to try to get down on paper a reply to your major recurring points. It's just that the world keeps me busy these days.
So, stay aboard, and let us have the benefit of your opinions and views. We're all basically here to support America and democracy - wherever it exists. It's not an easy job, because democracy is not an easy way to govern ourselves.
Casey Pops

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the invitation to continue. I'm sure you can tell from my writing and quotes that I am very conservative - very. My life has been hard (by choice)but dedicated to helping the oppressed around the world. You don't have to put in time on such a list unless your readers would find some value to it. I really believe that we agree 99% of the time. maybe your legal thinking sometimes knurls a bit.Sometime I think directness is the best way to get a point across. I'm not a dot every "i" and cross every "t" type. I say what I think and think what I feel. I've read nearly all your posting (at least the ones I can get at via the listings on the blog)they are very good. Be a great book. Think about it.

    I'd be happy to continue commenting. If I over stay my welcome let me know. We all have a job in this battle. A William Wallace said in Braveheart ... FREEDOM! Keep up the excellent work. I'm sure YOU are marking a difference.

    From what Deb'h says I think she would be much more explicit if time allowed; it just seems she's one who is juggling many balls in the air every day. I was taught to make quick decision about people based on many criteria. maybe I'm wrong.

    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete