Monday, July 2, 2012

What a Weekend

Dear Anonymous and everyone,
My Obamacare initial comments are posted. I don't buy the "Roberts is a conservative guerrilla warfare genius" argument. I tihnk he may jsut be a little out of step with what a Chief Justice ought to apply in reaching a Majority decision.
I'm always careful, and if something looks fishy the next carwash time, I'll be even more careful. But, it won't keep me from washing my car - as you so rightly put it.
I supose the best thing we could do is ask India about Pakistan. There you get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And it ain't pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being careful and AMEN to India v Papistan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better be careful...What would we do without our Casey pops?

    ReplyDelete