Monday, January 2, 2012

Predictions for Iowa GOP Caucuses Tomorrow

The rallies, the negative TV ad campaigns, the bus tours, the hotdogs and handshakes in small town cafes - it's all but over. By this time tomorrow we’ll know who won the GOP Iowa caucuses and will carry that momentum on into New Hampshire next week.
There's really nothing more to say, so I'm ready to stick out my neck and give you my predictions for the Caucuses outcome.

     1. Romney
     2. Santorum 
     3. Gingrich, Paul and Perry tied for 3rd, but way behind Romney and Santorum.

Please don't hold it against me if I'm wrong. But, I think we'll see a lot of Iowan Republicans voting with their major thought toward November and who can beat Obama.

1 comment:

  1. You are dead on with Mitt and it is the only thing for a Republican to consider this year is who can beat Obama in November!!!

    ReplyDelete