Friday, March 6, 2015

A New Way to Join the Casey Pops Conversation

Dear readers, I would like to suggest a new idea for our blog. While some readers like to comment and are faithful about it -- many of you read the blog without making any comments. This could be for many reasons - no time, not wanting to make comments publicly, not wanting to comment but to ask questions, being hesitant about writing in English. ~~~~~ So, I have created an email address for all readers where you will be able to make comments and ask any questions whenever it is convenient. In English, French or Spanish. Then, each Saturday, I will devote my blog to summarizing the most popular topics, answering questions and giving excerpts of the week's best emails. AND ALL THIS WILL BE WITHOUT REVEALING EMAIL NAMES or in any way identifying you. And I will destroy all emails every Saturday. ~~~~~ Let's try this. If it encourages participation, we'll keep it. If not, I'll quit doing the Saturday review, but the email address wll remain for your use. The first Saturday review will be on March 14. ~~~~~ Join the dialogue at casey.popshots@yahoo.com. I can't wait to hear from you, Casey Pops.

2 comments: