Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Computer Is Back on Line

Dear Readers, there won't be a regular blog tonight but I have good news. My computer system has been repaired and I need a few hours to get it back in working order and clear the backlog of e-mails and system updates before I post my next blog tomorrow. We can look forward to a return to papagraphs, no more misspelled words and a better read for you. I want to thank all of you for being so loyal these past few weeks and staying with me through this messy period. And, although I don't have advertisements on my blog, I want to say a word about my smartphone. It's a Samsung that runs on Google. I've had it two years and it has always performed admirably. But recently, when I needed it every day for my blog, it never missed a beat. Thank you, Samsung, and thank you, Google. And thank you, dear readers. We'll be talking tomorrow. Have a super day and evening. Casey Pops

3 comments:

  1. Has the 52-45 point spread from Gallup for Romney shocked you that much? Glad your back on line

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are glad to be back with normal writing, instead of texting. but that is great that the phone could not have done a better job.

    You've done very well all through this time so Kudos for you.

    ReplyDelete