Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014

Dear readers, I wish for each of you a New Year filled with happiness, success and joy.Welcome 2014 with prayers and hope for a better world - with chldren fed, sheltered, clothed and at school...with women treated honorably and given the freedom to work for good...with men who choose peace and friendship over war and hatred. Tomorrow I'll make my 2014 predictions, and see how I did in 2013. May the blessing of God shine on all of us and lead us to work for peace and the good of all humanity in 2014.

3 comments:

  1. Casey Pops may everything you wish for come true. And let's all pray tonight for a better world than what we have now.

    May the grace of God be with you always, and all your followers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should have read A & R not A &ampamp; R. NSA is listening in I guess

      Delete